Find Us on Facebook
Recent Bible Studies on Teachings of Jesus
Want to learn more about the Bible? Use these Bible Studies for personal devotion, group Bible studies, or teaching a church class.
We are currently studying Teachings of Jesus. Below are links to the available lessons in this series. New studies are posted every Friday.
- Lesson 12: Death and Resurrection (John 11)
- Lesson 11: The Sabbath (Genesis 2, Mark 2, John 1, Matthew 12)
- Lesson 10: The Law of God (Matthew 5, James 1, Mark 7, Romans 3 & 6)
- Lesson 9: Our Mission (Matthew 5, Luke 24, John 20, Revelation 14)
- Lesson 8: The Church (Matthew 5, 7 & 16, John 17)
- Lesson 7: Living Like Christ (Luke 10, Matthew 19 & 25)
- Lesson 6: Growing in Christ (John 3, Romans 6, Luke 9)
- Lesson 5: How to Be Saved (John 16, 1 John 2, Mark 16, Matthew 22)
- Lesson 4: Salvation (John 3 & 8)
- Lesson 3: The Holy Spirit (John 14, Matthew 12, Acts 1-2)
- Lesson 2: The Son (Luke 5, Daniel 7, Matthew 4, 8, 16 & 17)
- Lesson 1: Our Loving Heavenly Father (Matthew 6 & 7, John 14, Luke 15)
Would you like to help us share the Bible Study of the Week with others? At present, the Bible Study of the Week can be read in ten languages: Bosnian, English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. We welcome serious volunteers who are willing to spend the time each week to translate the lessons from English into another language. We are particularly interested in having the lesson translated into the Chinese dialects. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer to translate.
Can the Bible help you get promoted at work? Can the Bible increase your pay? Can the Bible help you keep your job? Improve your marriage? The answer is "Yes!" The Bible teaches principles of "emotional intelligence" that can actually help you to be smarter and get along better. Bruce Cameron, the writer of these Bible studies and a law professor, has published a paper written for lawyers which presents 17 Bible-based rules of emotional intelligence which God gave us to improve our lives. Best of all, Professor Cameron's paper is free and you do not have to be a lawyer to understand it. To get your free copy, first click on this link. Second, when you see the title of the paper (EI, EI, Oh What an Employee), click on the "One-Click Download" and the paper will download to your computer as a PDF. If you have friends who want to read the paper, have them go to the website and download it as well.